Here’s Your Competition Packing List Breakdown
How to Start Competition Packing
Need a comprehensive competition packing list for your first figure contest? Let’s face it, making the decision to compete in a figure contest is the easy part. After that you have a whole lot of things to do. You don’t want to be caught in an unexpected situation at pre-judging or the evening show that could distract you or cost you a top placement. Successful competitors prepare for anything and everything. If you want to be a successful competitor, too, you need to know and implement the bare essentials on hotel and travel and have a complete competition packing list.
In this article I’m going to share with you little tips and ideas you need to keep in mind when prepping for your final week of your contest. I am going to give you a brief rundown of competition packing list. Be sure to keep these tips handy and even print them so you have them at hand. If you aren’t prepared, your competition will be.
When it comes to traveling for your competition, it’s a good idea to plan ahead. I recommend making flight and hotel arrangements at least two months in advance. This early flight and hotel arrangement concretes your show date, not letting your back out due to nervousness. It’s like a contract, sealing the deal. Your competition packing list will keep you a step ahead of your competition.
Some of the most popular items competitors pack are:
- Skin dye for more applications
- Bikini Bite to prevent your posing suit from slipping
- Posing oil to highlight your physique
- An extra posing suit in case a mishap happens
- Latex gloves to blend your skin dye
- Extra towels and sheets to protect car sets and bedding
- A travel sewing kit for last-minute emergencies
- Cash and a credit card for extras
- Your cell phone to keep connected with family and friends
- Someone to take pictures to capture friends and memories and your big win
- Extra clothes for the after show dinner and party
- Hair and nail accessories for the finishing touch
- Resistance bands to pump-up backstage
- Some high-fat and sugary snacks to munch on backstage, just before you walk out to pose
But, you are not limited to these items only. There are just the few basics. What you pack is an individual thing, so your list may exceed what is recommended here. The main and most important thing to remember and implement is to pose well, smile big, and above all… Have fun.
One Last Bit of Information…
Prepping for your competition doesn’t have to be hard. You just need the correct information and know when to apply certain tactics. It’s as simple as plugging-in a real system and let it do the work.
Now, join over 73,ooo other athletes and get my FREE Contest Prep Crash Course so you can start losing fat today. Click the link below to gain access…